HOW DOES COMPASSION PREPARE LEADERS?
Compassion’s Leadership Development Program identifies Compassion-assisted young men and women who have shown potential to become Christian leaders who can, in turn, influence their own churches, communities and nations. Through your donations, each qualifying student receives:
- A scholarship for their college education
- Full coverage for books and supplies
- Housing and meals while attending college
- Admission in a mentoring program to develop their potential
- An additional Christ-centered curriculum with 24 leadership topics
- Serving opportunities that enable them to demonstrate Christ-like leadership
Your donation will help a remarkable student develop impactful Christian leadership skills!